1. This is the biggest thing on my list probably. I can't stand to sleep in bed sheets that aren't tucked in and straight. When I was single I would climb in my bed at night, wake up the next morning and just pull the blank over the bed, and made...I don't move very much. However I think my husband has some issues. He tosses, turns, grabs pillows, bunches blankets. Half the time I wake up the next morning and his side is completely unmade. What is with that. If we are watching TV in bed,I usually fix the sheets to go to bed in them.
2. Cooking. I usually don't let people (my husband or those visiting) help much while I cook. I like them to be in the kitchen with me, and sometimes I'll give them some unimportant task, or unrelated to what I'm making. I need to be in control I guess. Everything needs to be chopped just so. Weird huh :)
3. I can't stand little splatters on my bathroom mirror. Water, toothpaste, whatever it drives me crazy.
4. Another bathroom thing-why is it that each time I clean the bathroom that night someone decides to cut their hair, or give a haircut??? Well not every week I guess but it seems that way!
5. Working out. I HAVE to work out or else I feel terrible about myself. I have been on a never ending "diet" since I had Kyle :) but I got a gym membership about 1 1/2 years ago, and have gone most weekday mornings. I feel guilty without. I have been bad the past few weeks, but typically it's a 2 time a day thing - I just got ben a membership so we will go again in the evenings...overkill you may think, well I have been given incentive (I think because a certain someone thinks it will NEVER happen). 2 years ago I got Ben to agree me to Hawaii if I could get down to my prebaby weight. Just to make it clear to everyone the trip incentive was ALL MY IDEA, ben just agreed, got it?? I've worked really hard and lost 15 lbs....so i have just under 20 to go and it's GONNA happen :)
6. Hmm final quirk....my laundry. Not that i don't have heaps every where but I'm very particular about pretreating stains. If I'm on vacation to someones house it's really hard for me because I have a "routine" and don't want to ruin my kids clothes. Maybe I should keep a stain kit in my car :)
So that's all of the weird things about me. I tag Jessica, Tany, Kelley, Katie,Melanie, and Stephanie
8 comments:
Girl, you tell your husband he needs to take you to Hawaii just the way you are - 15lbs or not you DESERVE to go!!!
I'm sorry but who are you Special K???
hahaha, i love it. and btw...i love nicholas sparks. i read his first two books when i was like 16 and bawled! the third one i tried to read was so much like the second one that i couldn't do it, but my mom still loves him. i must say he's looking better and better with every new book. you'll have to tell me if you like this one you're reading. maybe i'll give him another shot. afterall, if i can't find time to read my scriptures, i should at least make time for nicholas, right? i know, i'm lame. ps. i love how all of your quirks are like neat-related. i'd like to be neat...i just can't. it's too much of an effort to go around picking up after everyone. if they're not on board, it's just that much harder!
Wendy you crack me up. I must admit though that I share some of the quirks. I need to visit you more often though...I HATE cooking and so would LOVE some non-related task! ha ha
Oh and a BIG congrats! Three kids and your so close to your prebaby weight? I hate and love you at the same time. Reading that gets me a little more motivated!
Thanks for sharing!
well hello there wendy and ben! im blog hopping and found yours...yah i should be in bed sleeping but this is more fun! so hows it all goin--looks like things are fun and well! anyways--we have a blog as well and i would love you guys to see it! just shoot me an email so i can add you to it. (its private, so gotta jump through the hopes!) shandraska@aol.com i'm so glad i stubbled upon your blog and cute kids! talk toyou soon! (by the way--incase you know other shandra's...it is me from katy!)
Special K huh? Interesting. We are going to LA to surprise my parents for Christmas! So fun. Bad part, driving 19 hrs alone each way. Mike is flying, he has to work the 23rd. I'm going for at least a week, haven't decided for sure yet. ( =
Amen to the sheets! I don't understand it myself, I just know that I feel your pain with the unmade pre-bedtime sheet thing. Also, I'm dying to know your stain fighting tips. I hate losing good clothes to lame stains!
i love hearing about other people peeves because it makes me feel normal. i am the exact same about stains on clothing and bathroom mirrors! i totally want you to go to hawaii! i think it's a great goal!
Post a Comment