So today I went for my ULTRASOUND!!! I was so excited- they made me wait until 20.5 weeks when I had a dr appt. I remember having mine with Kyle when i was 16 weeks!!! Anyway it's a GIRL. Yeah! I've really thought this one is a girl but didn't want to say much because ... what if it wasn't you know? Yesterday when I was telling Kyle that we find out if it's a boy or girl today he thought for a minute and said "So what do they do.. look at the eyelashes to know?" It took me a second to figure out girls eyelashes are typically longer than boys :) funny. I told Sadie today that it's a girl and she said Mooooom I Knowwwww :) She's been calling it a girl for awhile and then she said "is she coming mom? Is she coming right now? I said no not for a long time and she said "Ohhhh she's taking a really long time to come:) I'm glad she'll have a sister-I was the oldest with 3 little brothers and always wanted one myself :)
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
It's a.....
So today I went for my ULTRASOUND!!! I was so excited- they made me wait until 20.5 weeks when I had a dr appt. I remember having mine with Kyle when i was 16 weeks!!! Anyway it's a GIRL. Yeah! I've really thought this one is a girl but didn't want to say much because ... what if it wasn't you know? Yesterday when I was telling Kyle that we find out if it's a boy or girl today he thought for a minute and said "So what do they do.. look at the eyelashes to know?" It took me a second to figure out girls eyelashes are typically longer than boys :) funny. I told Sadie today that it's a girl and she said Mooooom I Knowwwww :) She's been calling it a girl for awhile and then she said "is she coming mom? Is she coming right now? I said no not for a long time and she said "Ohhhh she's taking a really long time to come:) I'm glad she'll have a sister-I was the oldest with 3 little brothers and always wanted one myself :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
I just finished posting and noticed this. YEAH! How perfect is that. Congratulations! And the picture of your 3 dying eggs...Zach is HUGE! When did that happen. I'm glad you had a great holiday.
P.S. you truly amaze me at how many books you read.
Yeah for girls! And I keep meaning to tell you cute header.
Who you callin' little???
it's true :) my brothers are all like 10 ft tall they aren't little :)
Congrats Wendy! Another girl will be so much fun.
Yea! Congrats! Sadie sounds so funny! I am sure she is gong to love having a little sister!
Congratulations!!! A perfect boy girl boy girl pattern! I am so happy for Saddie and for you! Even the score. And I must admit I'm a little jealous. I am the only girl. No one speaks my language. They do pick me flowers though. ( =
Yeah! I'm excited for you and Sadie, and the boys too. I can just imagine how much love that little baby girl is going to get from Sadie :)
How exciting! I'm glad Sadie will have a little sister to play dress up with :)
Yay!! Girls rule!! =)
Congrats! That's awesome! I love Kyle's comment about the eyelashes.
Congrats! Emma would die to have a baby sister. And I love that that part about the eyelashes. Hilarious!
Congratulations you guys! Sadie will be a great big sister! I'm like you with 3 younger brothers and now I'll have 2 boys of my own...I'm crossing my fingers the third will be a GIRL! We're so happy for your family!
Yay, another girl! Congratulations!!!
Another girl, huh? How fun. How does Kyle feel about that? Congrats. I'm excited for you, and I'm glad I'm not the one pregnant with a 4th child! hahaha that sounds really scary to have 4 kids. Can you believe we already have so many kids? I still feel like we're young BYU students.
Post a Comment