Friday, May 29, 2009

Could this be IT?!!


I think we have finally had a break through!!! Last night Sadie had gotten out of the bath and I haden't gotten her dressed yet.  I was working on Zachy's bath or something.  She started to have a accident but stopped herself and ran for the bathroom!  I couldn't believe it.  We've been accident free since last night at about 6 pm!!! i am so excited.  We even ran to the store to let Sadie pick out some more underwear to keep her going...and a movie- Why did it take so long for us to get Redboxes?!  All my depressing "what ifs" may be over..."what if I have 3 kids in diapers ... again..." "What if she can't go to preschool because she's not potty trained" "what if I loose my deposit to the preschool and my sanity because she won't be going there" You get the idea.  Anyway here's hoping....

2 comments:

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

wooo hooo!!

Stephanie said...

I've had this sitting in my google reader forever and I keep meaning to comment! I need to talk to you again to see how she's doing now. That's so exciting! Now we can plan trips to Ikea!! :o) Way to go Sadie!

slideshow