Can i just say I can't wait for school to start? am i the only one who feels this? I feel like Kyle needs that scructured time - too much free time = bored, and bickering children. Maybe it's just a grumpy mom :)
I have 5 1/5 weeks till Maddie comes (hopefully :) ) and yes at this point I'm practically counting minutes. All my shirts are starting to fit funny (ok like the 5 i have now :) ) and I"m tired of being tired and uncomfortable now :) My dr says I have to go see a urologist because I have "calcification" in my kidneys (I just had an ultrasound to see if there were more stones) and I've had really low platelet counts this pregnancy...which means lots of blood draws but i have to go back next week for another and maybe get on some meds for that....did i mention I'm DONE :) ok well that's it i guess :)
7 comments:
I SO agree with you on the school thing. I'm counting down the days! This summer has been harder than last. We were much better at spending our time being active last summer. I can't believe your due date is so quickly approaching! I'm so excited for you!!!!
I CAN'T wait until all the kids in my apartment complex go back to school....they just run around the complex screaming allllll day long! haha it's so annoying lol Sorry you're uncomfortable...when is your due date again??? And I didn't know that you had for sure decided on a name...Maddie is sooo cute! =)
Ugh. I can't wait until school starts too. And I REALLY wish that Emily would hurry and get potty trained so I can throw her in preschool too.
Hope Maddie gets here soon for you. I've got something for her. Maybe we should come visit you sometime so I can give it to you. :-)
That is kind of scary about the calcification. Sorry you are so uncomfortable! Btw, I love the name Maddie.
The heat probably doesn't help. I hope you have AC. House goes on the market Aug. 10th. There was no way we could sell it with boys and dogs in it. ( =
Hope your kidneys get better soon!
Maddie is a beautiful name. Feel better soon!
I hope this isn't creepy {but it kind of is!} but I saw that you are reading An Actor and the Housewife and I am curious to know what you think of it!
Post a Comment