Thursday, October 29, 2009

These is My Words


Can I just say I absolutely loved this book?! I had to mention it on my blog. This is by far the best book I've read in a long time. The author is a fabulous writer - I can't wait to read the next 2. If you haven't read this book I recommend it (for what that's worth :) It's a woman's journal from the late 1800s in the Arizona Territory....her life, trials, joys. It's so great. Happy Reading :)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's so funny. EVERYONE told me to read that book. I guess I had no idea what I was missing. The title didn't appeal to me, but once I started I couldn't put it down. I'm glad you finally liked one of my recommendations so I'm not totally worthless! ha ha!

Mel said...

I'm glad you liked it! I also found it so entertaining, I just loved it.

poodle said...

i think i am in love with captain jack elliot. one of my favorite book of all time. seriously.

the next one is good, but couldn't quite top These is my Words.

TamBaum said...

Michaelynn just recommended that to me. I am hoping the library has a copy for me to take on vacation.

slideshow