




Just a couple of more things to add. The kids enjoy watching movies and building a "boat" while they do it. This comes from us pushing 2 love seats together for all of us to pile in and watch movies...from like 2 years ago. kyle still does it without the loveseats :) Sadie calls it a movie theater...turn off all the lights and have a snack.
What else...Maddie is not being a good night sleeper. I've moved her up from her 12 am bedtime (since vacation that's what she was doing) now it's between 9-9:30 much more doable. but she'll wake up at like 12, then sometimes 2:30is then 5 ish and 7 . ugh every 2 hours is too much for a 4 1/2 month old. I'm not a big one on just letting her cry so I'm not sure what to do.
I feel tired. I've been going to the gym every morning and then running on the treadmill at night.
not much else to say i guess.
2 comments:
Hey Wendy!
1. Yeah I bought a record player this summer from Urban Outfitters! It's cool!
2. The Graduate is a really cool movie. I like how the soundtrack plays such an important role, all Simon and Garfunkel songs! The plot is a little risque but it's a great movie!
3. I like the pictures a lot!
Aww, such cute pictures. Maddie's WHOLE face lights up when she smiles. I love it!! When I was watching them the other day I was holding her while my V.T.'s came by. Dana asked me if it made me a little baby hungry holding her since she's just so cute. I gotta admit, it's hard not to let the idea at least pop in your mind! She is REALLY cute!
Post a Comment