Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Show





A few weeks ago Kyles kindergarten class had their "Snow Show". The whole family was invited to come and watch the kids sing some songs, see a slide show of pictures during the year (interesting to see how your child is without you :) ) and have cookies/hot cocoa. I got these cool cookie cutters for christmas that you can slide letters into the middle so they can say things. I made big snowflakes that said Mrs. Lapp's Snow Show stamped into them. I was impressed with myself :)
We talked about the snow show for like 3 weeks before it actually came. Kyle was really excited. Turned out Ben was going to have to work during it so he couldn't go, but ended up showing up at the school just in time. Kyle is quite the performer....with some pretty good dance moves.

3 comments:

Mel said...

So cute! There's something about Kyle that makes me love him.

KT said...

How cute! And how fun that the whole family is invited. I bet Kyle was super excited when Ben showed up!

Stephanie said...

I agree, Kyle is just too lovable! That's so fun that Ben was able to make it! If only Peter was on that school project near us he'd be able to come to anything! Someday . . .

Oh, and are your cutters the ones from Williams-Sonoma!?!? My sister just sent me an email about those wonderful things right before I checked this! I instantly fell in love with them, but their website said they were not available!! If those are the ones you have I'll have to borrow yours sometime! So fun!

slideshow