Tuesday, July 27, 2010

1206

I just went to the library's website to put Mockingjay, the third book in the hunger games series by Suzanne Collins on hold. There are 1206 people ahead of me....what?! i think it'll be worth the 8 bucks to buy it. If you haven't read The Hunger Games or Catching Fire get them. Get them now....i bet the holds will go up when the third one is released. You will fly through these books...they are sooo good!

7 comments:

jjstringham said...

I'm currently 65 of 160 for Hunger Games and 9 of 315 for Catching Fire. I've had Hunger Games on hold for over a month now. :(

Mel said...

Holy cow! I will be buying it, then. Or borrowing your copy. :)

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

I can't wait for Mockingjay. I think I will be buying it!

TamBaum said...

I already have mine pre ordered from Amazon if you want to borrow it when I am done! And I do think you are the one who told me about the book to bgein with. Or maybe it was Melanie...

Stephanie said...

HA HA! That is so funny! I do love that she keeps her books so cheap. It's totally worth 8 bucks!

Spencer said...

Holy cow! That is so many. Definitely worth the $8!

Tiffany J said...

I have never heard of these books! Thanks for posting this! Steve and I read together on the nights he's home and we're looking for some good reads after this book is up. I'm gonna check out this series! Thanks again!

slideshow