Some pictures of the kids playing outside. Maddie loves to be out front. Not in the back. She doesn't like that at all. She's already taking lessons from Zach. not good. She just likes to walk circles in the street.
They are getting so big and they are all adorable. Thank you for fixing the pictures so I can download them to my rotation on my computer. I love looking at them. The spider webs look good. You do a great job taking the pictures. If someone looked at the pictures on my computer and fridge, they would think I play favorites. The others need to step it up and post some pictures too! Love you.
1 comment:
They are getting so big and they are all adorable. Thank you for fixing the pictures so I can download them to my rotation on my computer. I love looking at them. The spider webs look good. You do a great job taking the pictures. If someone looked at the pictures on my computer and fridge, they would think I play favorites. The others need to step it up and post some pictures too! Love you.
Post a Comment