


sadie telling her scary story at dinner





So instead of Trick or Treating this year we had a "scary" halloween dinner (thank you ourbestbites for the cool food ideas) then we carved our pumpkins, and played ghosts in the graveyard. When Ben was the person finding us he made scary noises. it terrified zach. Earlier in the week Zach and I were at the grocery store and they had made a "haunted house" using an easy up tent...it was cool they used black plastic to surround it, and made zig zag halls inside with "scary" stuff. Like a giant spider with red glowing eyes that came down from the ceiling when you turned the corner. I pretended it got in my hair zach flipped...he was so scared, ran out faster than i've ever seen him run. haha
1 comment:
1. Cool dinner!
2. Sadie's hair looks so dark!
3. I want Zach's frog costume! You think I'd fit in it? Or more importantly, would Zach let me use it without being meaner? haha
Post a Comment