You'll notice the new family picture. That is not my number 1 choice. You'll have to wait until after my christmas cards go out to see the real one :)
I really have not had anything exciting going on to write about. I'm trying to find Sadie an ipod shuffle for Christmas. I know they're only 45 bucks new, but I've been watching craigslist like a hawk the past few days...nothing. or ebay. Why do people think they can sell something used for like 5$ less than a newer model in the store? annoying.
Today I went to the best dentist ever. He saved me from a root canal. New dentist...a whole new day. i only have 1 filling left instead of the 4 root canals the other dentist wanted to do.
Sadie has always called maddie "cuties" I also adopted the nickname for her. No more. Now she's "mini beast". All she does is tear apart cabinets, bookshelves, unroll new roles of toilet paper and rip books. She even smashed my favorite red vase. Even Zach wasn't so into everything. She climbs up Sadies doll house like she's king kong. I told ben about this cause she gets stuck on top. You know what his reply was....Oh she did?! Just like I was trying to teach her.
What?! yes lets teach our kids to be more annoying. Speaking of Ben's new favorite thing to say is "If we don't teach them the world will". Thats like his response to my complaining about the kids. I need something reply I just haven't found the perfect comment yet.
So my goal of 40 lbs lost at the end of the year....I have 3 more lbs to go. Man it's taking awhile. ..Ben's been eyeing some a couple of golf clubs for awhile. So I bought them as a Christmas present. So excited. He almost bought one about 2 weeks ago. I went bazark and kind of gave away the surprise I've been keeping for more than a month. We never wait until the designated day to give presents. So I gave them to him. He was going to go play golf ... i wanted him to be able to use them. It was so fun to give my surprise. Now i have nothing. The excitement is gone ;)
5 comments:
Wendy you look great! And tan!
Wen you look stinking hot!!! Get it girl! Check out the popping collar bones:) Happy belated birthday - I suck, I know :(
mel you are too funny. funny thing about that is back in january i kept telling ben my goal is collar bones....he totally didn't believe me haha thanks for noticing
That's funny! I totally noticed the same thing and I remember you saying something about it before. You really look amazing! I love the picture.
in response to ben, you should just say what you said..."yes, let's teach our kids to be more annoying." i thought that was brilliant. and yes, you look amazing. loving the tan and collar bones :)
Post a Comment