Today was fantastic because .... it was Zach's first day of school! Which meant it was just Mads and I from 8:50-12:15! AWWWEEESSSOOMMEEE!!!!! yes i sang that. Even though i just went to the gym and did some serious cleaning I felt Free :) When Zach saw the bus coming up the road this morning he jumped up and down. Especially when he saw Miss Vicky driving. When he was dropped off his other favorite bus driver Miss Bernie told Zach that since his legs grew over the summer he no longer had to ride in the car seat. This is a day to remember. There were MANY fights and angry faces because of the bus carseats :) Today was a good day :)
Monday, September 12, 2011
The Best Day Ever
Today was fantastic because .... it was Zach's first day of school! Which meant it was just Mads and I from 8:50-12:15! AWWWEEESSSOOMMEEE!!!!! yes i sang that. Even though i just went to the gym and did some serious cleaning I felt Free :) When Zach saw the bus coming up the road this morning he jumped up and down. Especially when he saw Miss Vicky driving. When he was dropped off his other favorite bus driver Miss Bernie told Zach that since his legs grew over the summer he no longer had to ride in the car seat. This is a day to remember. There were MANY fights and angry faces because of the bus carseats :) Today was a good day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome! (I sang that too) :)
I love having just one kid at home. It makes me wonder why I was contemplating having more kids. :P
Post a Comment