Thursday, December 8, 2011

I Love you like a love song baby.....

Today Maddie was sick. stomach sick. Well last night actually. Poor little thing. I'm still trying to figure out how she "ate" orange segments without chewing. too much ? i think so. She calls them Ochens. I love it.
My real reason for blogging is several months ago a friend of mine got a group of girls (adult women to be exact) to go see Monte Carlo. Starring Selena Gomez. haha I laugh every time I think about it (I wasn't able to go to this but I do still tease her about it). But take it for what it's worth because this is coming from the girl who went to the midnight showing of "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1" I just like how long the name is. yes that one was disappointing for me. Back to Selena Gomez. Today while I was running and listening to my ipod a new song came on. A song that Ben bought. By Selena Gomez. He likes the beat he says and the girls like it.
I guess this cancels out the trashy Brittney Spears song I just bought.... right. Except no more teasing my friend about the movie. Now she'll be teasing me about my husbands teeny bopper music.

4 comments:

TamBaum said...

First of all, Selena is way better than Brittany. I like that song so give Ben a high five. Good purchase! And you so wish that you could have gone to that movie so stop pretending. That's right, I watch all movies made for 15 year old girls.I'll own it! Or were you referring to another one of your friends who took grown ladies to a teeny bopper movie...

bendanielsfamily said...

haha i was waiting for you to own it. it was you :) ok fine i'll give you that. she's better than brittany :) but we can do so much better.

Michaelynn said...

I love that song, too! I can't help but sing it in my head right now. Of course, its the same words for the entire song, but oh well.

And I went to the midnight Twilight showing, too. How could I not?

KT said...

haha! Wendy, you are too funny!

slideshow