So Ben is gone this week...he left Sunday he'll be back Friday. I was actually kind of looking foward to this week. Truth be told. My house is the biggest disaster it could possibly be. It's a nightmare. I'm behind on laundry....zach might have to wear Sadie's jeans to school tomorrow....and you CANNOT see the floor in ANY place in my upstairs...except Zachs room. And now mine becaue I cleaned last night. I vow to have the house 100% clean by the time ben gets home. It WILL happen...along with grocery shopping because I'm pretty sure it's been 3 weeks since i've actually shopped....oh and there's sitting at baseball for 2 hours everynight because the field is so far away and practicing the organ because fast sunday was last week and is again in 2 weeks. That is such a huge source of stress and pressure in my life right now. You know I haven't been feeling good ....i can't hardly do the things my family needs let alone go to the church several times a week and practice. Plus I feel really nervous for when I have a baby and have to go practice. Maddie goes and plays in the gym...but a baby isn't going to be so accommadating. Why do I worry so much? Anyway that is not the point of this post....Point is this past weekend was not good for me. I felt terrible....I think spring break caught up wiht me and I was wiped out by friday. That makes me feel sick. Good thing is I must really know how to party it up right :)
But today I see a small light at the end of the tunnel. I think my house will look pretty darn good by friday....and that deserves a reward....like relaxing all weekend since ben will be back....and watching it all fall apart again :) does anyone else live in this terrible cycle?! I need to break it!
So Kyle is doing a Culture report in school. He decided he wanted to do the Peruvian culture because that is where ben served his mission. I was digging through old photos today finding them for Kyle. I guess they have to glue the pictures onto a vest they are making to represent their culture. A VEST?! seriously?! how about a poster? instead we have to put these kids in weird paper bag vest and parade through the school to show them off. i'm not joking...i wish I was. Maybe kyle will be sick that day.
BUT i found a picture that I always smile when I come across .... it's ben and i about 3 weeks after he got home from his mission taken up at ricks. right after our first kiss. (crazy right....I was with him the whole weekend that he got home and there a hug and a few hand holds...he was in mission mode...come to think of it he said he was never going to stay up later than 10pm and he was going to start combing his hair on a side part...no more "spikes" in front) wow glad that didn't last long
And in case you are wondering Yes I am wearing overalls in this picture. It was 2001 people...they were still cool! Anyway I love this picture. I always think "pure happiness" when i see it
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great picture! (And not only because the overalls) If you need a break while Ben is gone OR just to have some fun, I am always down!
adorable picture. that's how i remember you two.
Post a Comment