
I feel like I have to post this to show how THANKFUL I am for the Minute Clinic in QFC. I woke up this morning and had a bladder infection (AHHH) anyway I had heard of this minute clinic for things such as this, or strep throat, sinus infections, ear infections etc. They are in some QFCs and CVS stores. It is a nurse practitioner and you just go, check in and be seen immediately if no one is in front of you (thankfully no one was) while i was there I got all 3 kids a flu shot, and a prescription for me, and my insurance was billed the same as seeing a DR. YEAH!!! Instead of finding a general practice Dr for me, and making a trip to the pediatrician it was all one quick stop. So Minute Clinic this is a shout out for you :) And my kids left happy with stickers and magnets :) the nurse even let zach play with the credit card machine to keep him happy (which after getting bored with just pressing buttons he went to my purse, got my hollywood video card out and tried swiping it) Is this a sign I shop too much????
2 comments:
That sounds like something that I should try! (once Olivia can do something like that of course.) Will Ben be traveling every month like that? Ugh!
I forgot about that! Thanks for reminding me! Are they open on Saturdays? Uggh! Bladder infection! I'm SOOO sorry!
Post a Comment