We just had to watch The Grinch for the activity after :)
Friday, December 5, 2008
Nauvoo-Who?
For family night this week we talked about the little section in the Friend with cut out pictures of Joseph Smith, and there is a little comic like story too. So Kyle colored the pictures and was very excited to help. So the story was about Joseph in Nauvoo and building the temple. At the end of the story we used his little pictures he colored to have him retell the story. I asked "Kyle what was the name of the city that Joseph Smith lived in and built the temple?" Kyle looked at me for a minute and I could tell he was unsure but decided to go for it- he replied "Who-Ville"?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's so great!
That is too funny!
That's too cute! I love the Grinch cartoon.
Post a Comment