I feel like I have dropped out of the blogging world or something. We are still at my parents house, and will be home this weekend. Hopefully it will STOP snowing by then...
I also hope the trash people come and collect the 12 bags we put out front before we left out of town 2 weeks ago!!! HELLO! that's nasty glad i'm not there...but it is like putting a neon sign out front saying "BREAK IN WE"RE OUT OF TOWN"
I have to say though I am missing the Washington weather. It is disgustingly hot here...like 80 degrees and then in a matter of less than 2 hours it is literally 40 degrees cooler. which will only last about 2 days until the gross sticky humid air comes back. That must be why houses are so cheap here :)
Well like i said i have not much to talk about but thought i should say something :)
3 comments:
I did make it home ok. The traffic cleared after I talked to you and got better. I think I was just really impatient due to caffine overdose, 3 crabby boys, sad news, etc. Thanks so much for your help!
I look forward to you coming back and a get together!
no worries about the garbage...all our neighbors had the same amount as you, and they were all still in town, so I don't think anyone would suspect you were gone! :)
Good to hear from you, Wendy. I can't WAIT until you guys get back so we can catch up.
Post a Comment