Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Babies






Sometimes I find it fun to torment my children. Especially Zachy, since we all know he can be a PILL (I know he can also be very cute/sweet .... sometimes) So ben and I thought it would be funny to swaddle Zach, as I was swaddling Madelyn. So we did. Zachy did not find it funny...not even a little....but we sure did. So here are my babies..... (not a great picture but i was working with very limited time to run and get the camera and take the picture :) )


6 comments:

jjstringham said...

And then there's my kids who have been asking to be bundled up just like Allie. Kudos to you though, it's HARD to bundle a big kid!

Stephanie said...

Ha ha! I never thought of that! Even if he didn't like it very much then I'm sure he'll laugh at the picture someday. It is kind of funny to see them both swaddled!

Family of Strength said...

Wendy, I love spying on your life from afar. It's so great to see everything going so well for you and you 4 babies. Congrats on such a beautiful family. (I still think of the post when Ben tried to teach Kyle what it was like to be you, pregnant. :) )
Take care.
Rachel

KT said...

Oh that is hilarious! In the picture you can just barely see his little eyebrows are furrowed-definitely not happy. Sometimes it is fun to mess with your kids :)

Kelly Munns said...

haha you guys! that's mean! but i guess you know him better than anyone and if you found it necessary to swaddle him up, kudos! his face is so red. and it looks like little madelyn is laughing at him :)

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

haha I can't wait until I have kids and I get to torture them like this! ;)

slideshow