Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mads

Attach!!!



What can I say about Mads other than she's our F-A-V that's right I said it .... favorite :) not really but she's pretty darn sweet. NEVER cries. couldn't ask for more really. Even bedtime is getting so much better...between 8:30 and 10 at the latest but I don't mind the alone time with just her...she'll just snuggle the whole time. i just have to cut out the evening nap now. She is starting to sit up...but not very well because she'll smile with her whole body and just tips right over. though she loves being on her tummy...I bet she'll crawl before she sits up :) Zach did but that's because his head was too big. Maddie loves her baths - we take at least 1 a day sometimes 2 just because she loves it....and I love the smell of a clean baby :) Just wanted to post some pictures of her now that she's 5 months!!!

In other news the playroom is now clean and we are back to the Wii. only 5 1/2 days for about 15 minutes of cleaning. Can you believe it?! haha.

4 comments:

Loni Daniels said...

Wow, she's growing so fast! Lydia sits up great, but still hates her tummy. If only we lived closer and these girls could teach each other, trade their secrets, then they'd be pros at everything! Good job standing your ground on the playroom. I'm kind of OCD about our house, so I'm worried how I'm going to handle it when Lydia is really mobile and starts destroying everything. I guess I'm getting good practice with Grant, right? j/k. :)

Tanya said...

she is adorable! love her! we had kelly's baby shower 2 weekends ago and we 100 percent should have invited you! come visit though! we will take you anytime!

Stephanie said...

Aww, she's so cute! I love her sparkly personality!

Jill said...

What a cute, happy little baby!! Love the pics of your kids wendy. They are so cute and always look like they're having so much fun!

slideshow