



On Friday Kyle's kindergarten class had "mothers day tea" The kids had worked on a few projects for the moms, sang us songs, he showed me all around the room, and served me juice and cake. It was so cute. Kyle was really excited about the "pinch pot" he made me for candy. it's on my desk now. i love it I always get so emotional at these things. i have to choke back tears the whole time. Even just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes. Isn't that weird?! It was a fun afternoon
I had to laugh though because Kyle wrote on one of the things his favorite thing I do. It's tuck him into his bed and say I love you. Which made me feel SOOOO bad. I feel like most nights I'm screaming for them to get in bed and stay there and rushing :) i'll do better at that :)
No comments:
Post a Comment