Ben informed me last night that he could totally DJ a dance. We were talking about the ward V-Day dance this weekend and saying that he could probably dj for it if he had the time to put together a playlist. He even sampled his stuff "yo yo yo this is Dizzy D coming at you from the valentines dance" or...."Let's kick it next with a Ladies Choice" As you can imagine i was rolling on the floor. Dizzy D? weird deep voice? where do these things come from? Who thinks about what they would say if they were dj'ing a dance? I told him to stick with classic songs like "take my breath away" and lose dizzy d. He should just stick with Big B. D. anyway
Monday, January 30, 2012
Big Ben in the House
Ben informed me last night that he could totally DJ a dance. We were talking about the ward V-Day dance this weekend and saying that he could probably dj for it if he had the time to put together a playlist. He even sampled his stuff "yo yo yo this is Dizzy D coming at you from the valentines dance" or...."Let's kick it next with a Ladies Choice" As you can imagine i was rolling on the floor. Dizzy D? weird deep voice? where do these things come from? Who thinks about what they would say if they were dj'ing a dance? I told him to stick with classic songs like "take my breath away" and lose dizzy d. He should just stick with Big B. D. anyway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
bahahaha! and If he's lucky this will be you next joint calling! ;)
HAHA that is hilarious! I wish I could have been there to hear it!
Haha! Dizzy D? too funny. and really, your ward is having a valentines dance? I've never heard of that.
This post is awesome! I would totally rock out at a dance hosted by Dizzy D, or Big B.D. for that matter! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment