Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Zachy's 5











Zach turned five a few weeks ago. It was a fun day. At our house presents are first thing in the morning .... a fun way to wake up I guess. This year he wanted G.I. Joes, a jeep for them a remote control Mario Kart and a few other fun things. I made him a spongebob cake last minute (he requested the night before...sunday) so it's not that great but it made him happy. Spongebob has since been "banned" in our house. That show is on all the time. But after watching the kids make the dumbest jokes...so we're taking a break. back to the bday. Ben was working from home so we took him to lunch at panda express (he really looks forward to lunchdates ....we've only been a few times :) ) but this was extra special since dad went with, and he got his own "topper" what he called the to go box of his own....that he shared with maddie :) We had cake after family night...which for some reason i can't remember Zach got in trouble and then trew a huge fit. to try to calm him down I gave everyone party blowers and attacked him with them :) it was funny

3 comments:

jjstringham said...

I can't believe Zack is five! That's crazy!

And also, I think that spongebob cake is AMAZING. I couldn't do one so well!

Spencer said...

Awesome cake!

KT said...

Sounds like a great day for him. The cake looks great! Happy Birthday Zach!

slideshow