Friday, October 3, 2008
The Phantom of the Oprera is HERE!!!
I am beyond excited. Tonight Ben is taking me to see Phantom of the Opera in Seattle. It has been here for a month and it is the final weekend. He is actually bringing a client so that we could go for free :) I can't wait. I have been dying to go for years. It came to Salt Lake I think while we lived there, but we were poor college students. then while we live in San Francisco it came again, but we didn't know anyone to babysit and there weren't any youth in our ward (we just moved in and had a newborn) I've been thinking maybe someday we'll get to Vegas to see it....but tonights the night!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys! I can't believe I still haven't seen that one and here I missed it again. I LOVE the music! Anyway, hope you have a great time!!!
Tommy and I saw it last weekend! It was so good...we both couldn't stop singing the songs out loud to eachother all week long haha
YEAH! I'm so glad you got to see it!
Post a Comment