So I saw this on my cousin Emily's post and thought it was fun so I did it too. She opened her 4th picture file and chose picture 4 to write about. So mine also comes from April 2007!! Zach was 3 months old, and he is laying in Sadie's bed. She had a sticker obsession....still does I guess. At the time she was almost 19 months old. But that's how the sticker got there! In the other picture you'll see her by him right before she put the sticker there. One time I came in and he probably had 20 stickers on his face. then in that file I found these 2 pictures I love from when my dad came to visit us. The kids loved having him come...I hope he does again soon.... 

5 comments:
I remember you helping me sew Bill's pants at that table! I miss that house...it meant that we just lived down the street from eachother. CUTE!
I think Zach is just one of the cutest little kids ever! I am even mom enough to admit that he is probably cuter than some of my own!
i feel bad for younger kids. they always get little things stuck to them and get beat up on.
That is a cute idea to randomly pick a picture and talk about it. Why did you pick the 4th picture in the 4th file? I might have to steal that idea from you since you stole my book idea!
i forgot to tell you that i do have somemore craft and sewing ideas coming up. hopefully i will get to a couple good ones that would be good for grandmas and moms in time for christmas. i am learning to make the cutest necklaces in the next couple of weeks and i will be sure to post how to make them.
Post a Comment