Monday, October 20, 2008

Zoo Boo








We love Halloween.  My kids usually pick out their costumes about 1 month or more in advance...so we are putting them to good use.  We went to Point Defiance's Zoo Boo on Saturday with a good friend of mine, Jessica and her 3 boys.  It was so fun.  Kyle of course wore his darth vader costume.  His friend,Luke, would only refer to him as "darth vader" not kyle.  I got a kick out of it.  Then later during the day Kyle turned to me and said "Mom, call me Darth Vader, if you would, because that's who I'm dressed as today."  SO FUNNY.  Sadie didn't want to wear hear big sleeping beauty dress (I tricked her into thinking it was her idea not to :) ) so she went as a fairy (wings), princess (crown), ballerina (tutu).  And Zach didn't want his costume on, so he's just in the green sweatsuit that goes under it.  It was absolutely beautiful out and we had so much fun!  

3 comments:

Michaelynn said...

Wendy, I am so bummed becuase I was planning to go to the Zoo Boo, but I completly forgot about it. Sad! Glad you guys had a good time though.

jack!e @ One Saturday Morning said...

I hope you got all the little kiddies off to bed on time tonight! They are so adorable/funny...if you ever need a little break from them and want a babysitter..you know who to call! =)

Tanya said...

ok that sounds like so much fun! dressing up and going to the zoo on a beautiful day. we love the zoo as well. did they give out candy too?

slideshow