Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Big News
Many of you know by now but for those of you who don't ....I'm pregnant! I was going to wait until I go to the DR. next week to say anything but who cares:) I'm just 2 months along, due Aug 30 we think - but I'd been hoping for it so I've known since I was like only almost 2 weeks along.... I'm definitely more nervous than excited 4 kids....wow that's alot. What if I get another Zach (yes many of you know Zach now, but when he was a baby all he did was scream...for like the first 6 months) it was really one of the most difficult experiences for me. Just hope for the best right....isn't there a rule ... one of those per family :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
Yay, I'm so happy for you! I'm sure your baby will be an angel.
Congrats! And yes, I'm sure there is some sort of rule about kids in families. I'm sure everything will be wonderful! Yay for you!
HA HA! That must be a rule unless you have 10. My mom has stories about a couple of us being nightmare babies and toddlers. If it makes you feel better I heard that only makes them really easy as teenagers. Okay, so one of her awful babies was me - I was a WONDERFUL teenager!! LOL!
Congratulations!! That is such great news!
I think there's a general pattern that the fourth child is always an angel. ( =
Congratulations!!! I certainly hope there's that rule. :-P
so exciting! yes i do think that there is one of those per family. i can't believe you are going to be a mom of 4! congrats!
Wendy, that's so great for you! Congratulations. You're so good, no matter the baby's temperament you'll find the laughter behind it all.
Wendy, I had no idea!! That's so great!! Atleast Zach is adorable so that helps, right?! You'll have to give me all the details when you guys come visit teach me this week! Congratulations!! Woohoo! =)
Congrats! So excited for you!
Yay! Congratulations! You will be great...Again! You look so beautiful in all of your pictures with your family. I think most of my pictures I look like more of a vagabond than my kids, which might be saying something. Good luck! It'll be great!
Congrats!!! Don't worry about 4... its a piece of cake :) sometimes. Ok, I am lying. But it can be fun!
Congratulations! Hope all goes well for you...and that this baby isn't a screamer!
Congrats again! And I'm sure you'll do great with four kids! :)
Congrats!!! Get 'em done fast, that's what I say. Really, this is wonderful news. Keep us posted on your progress!
Congratulations! That has to be the rule. If not, at least you're a pro by now, right? ;)
Me and Katie are combining sweetness forces and are going to be working one one blog. We are going to be using her address, so you will have to beat both of us to win. Congrats, again.
My mom heard from Cindy and told me. We're due the same week! I guess we can share prego woes if we need too ha ha! We are excited for you guys! CONGRATS!
How exciting! Congrats! I don't have screamers, but I have 4 boys who bounce off the walls all day. So, good luck....
PS. I miss you guys.
What?! Wendy that's awesome! Congratulations!
Post a Comment