Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Love

Well this made me laugh.  The other night while I was cooking dinner Kyle asked me if Ben and I are in Love.  I said Yes.  He said Oh well Lilly and I are in Love.  I love Lilly.
Lilly is a friend from school that he often talks about.  She even played a big role with Kyle in the school Christmas program...they even had to hold hands in one part :)  He's only5!!??

5 comments:

Mel said...

Aw, that is so cute! I think Leah has a teeny crush on Kyle. It's the way she looks at him...

Jessica Jane said...

SO cute! Don't they go through a phase where girls are gross? Is that next?

KT said...

Wow, that's funny. It's funny the way kid's minds work.

Stephanie said...

HA HA!! You have to admit that Kyle is just such a sweetie. I bet he'll break many hearts!

Michaelynn said...

Very cute. I can't imagine Noah being "in love" with anyone at all right now. Girls and all their girlie things are so gross to him, I think.

slideshow