




Yesterday Zachy started preschool. He now goes 4 mornings a week for 2 1/2 hours. I left him yesterday with his teacher out on the curb - he watched me walk away...surprisingly didn't freak out. But after I left I had this huge pit in my stomach. I was in a way sad to see him go.
Then I got to the gym and ran errands and the pit was gone.
He had so much fun! He was in a great mood all day. Wow it was good for him - and me :)
hopefully today will go smoothly too, but here are some picts of his first day- notice the monster back pack...fitting isn't it :)
2 comments:
How cute! That's good he liked the first day, hopefully it will keep going well.
wendy I absolutely love reading your blog! It is seriously great! You are so funny and your kids are adorable! i love the adventures that you share :) ~jenny
Post a Comment