Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day Camping Trip









Finally after moving to WA over a year ago we did something FUN!!!! We went camping for a night on the Olympic Penninsula, in Sequim and spent time in Port Angeles (Yes to all of you Twilight Fans in the drizzle on Friday night I was hoping Edward would make an appearance :) When we go camping with Ben's family it's just somewhere on the mountain. Kyle was really confused why people were so close to us and close to the road so we had to tell him that we go "fake" camping or to a hotel where you set up your tent :) In the morning the kids playing in the Tide Pools....Kyle LOVED finding crabs, collected them in a cup- even got pinched a few times- but was sad to leave them in the end. Then we spent some time in the afternoon at Salt Creek State Park, they had a playground, and Ben and kyle few a kite. It was beautiful out and just the perfect little trip!!!

5 comments:

Jessica Jane said...

I am so glad you are a blogger. I will see you mroe now. ( = Your blog is great. See you Saturday!

MerriLynn said...

That looks like a blast. I need to go there. You'll love blogging. It keeps you up to date on everybodies life. Kinda like a 'blog stocker'!!!

MerriLynn said...

I just spelled that wrong. I think it is supose to be stalker. ;-)
ha-ha

Mel said...

That looks so fun, I love all your pictures. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere. What if one time we took a trip to Forks?!! All my obsessed Twilight fan friends would die.

Stephanie said...

How fun! I'm so glad you caved and set this up! Your kids are so cute!

slideshow