Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our First Blog

So I've decided to become a "blogger". After much resistance and debating if I should even try such a thing I have set up a blog. Obviously it needs LOTS of help! So all you seasoned bloggers feel free to give advice :)

7 comments:

TamBaum said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

KT said...

Yea! I've told Daniel before that you should start a blog! Blogs are such a great way to keep in touch and see pictures of family. I got hooked pretty fast. I'll be a faithful reader. It looks great!

D Boy Flex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D Boy Flex said...

Nice work, I figured you would have done this sooner. If you want to figure out how to do something let me know.

Ashley said...

Impressive! I like the polka dots. Welcome to blogging!

Ashlee said...

Welcome. Thanks for allowing us to spy on your family! You can no longer just stalk the rest of us...we can stalk you too! :)

Family of Strength said...

I am so happy that you have joined in the madness! Just a couple of days ago Livi was talking to me about who people marry, saying she was going to marry her brother, Aaron. I explained the whole sibling thing and said that girls marry their best boy friend. I then posed the question, "who do you think you'll marry?" She thought it over and said "Kyle! Remember my friend Kyle and Sadie and baby...Zach. yea Zach. I'm going to marry Kyle." It was so great. We miss you guys so much and since that conversation you have been on my mind even more. As far as the whole blogging thing...I need tips from you. I love your page setup!

slideshow