








We had a fun Saturday! Kyle has been eying the pumpkins outside of Fred Meyer everytime we go shopping for the past 2 weeks so I decided it's time for a trip to the pumpkin patch. I got everyone ready in their rain gear and off we went. Right when we left it started pouring rain, but if the rain kept us from doing things here...we'd never get to do anything fun. Ben's rule was that the kids had to be able to pick up the pumpkin and put it in the wheel barrel. So Ben's was named The Great Pumpkin (from Charlie Brown) by Kyle. It was huge. Even Zachy picked out his own. It was so much fun. They even had some fresh picked apples that we bought, which I think I'll make another trip for some more. When we got home Zach kept picking his pumpkin up off of the steps to throw it like a ball. I also have a cute picture showing Zach with a balloon. We had a babysitter on Friday night for Phantom of the Opera (which I absolutely LOVED ....even thought I thought Ben was going to pull his hair out :) ) anyway I bribed the kids to be good/go to bed with a trip to the dollar store. How long will they LOVE to go to the dollar store? I hope till they are about 18 :) Zach chose this balloon and loves it. Also We did our annual spiderweb decorating on our bushes. I'm sure our neighbors just love the way it looks. This year Kyle chose green his favorite color. Then the kids decorated it with lots of spider rings. It was a really fun weekend. I love the fall! and I have to add I have actually missed the rain. It's perfect for a "lazy" weekend.
5 comments:
Super fun! Love the cute pictures. We went so late to the pumpkin patch last year that most of them were rotting. We'll have to go soon. The kids always yell when we drive to my moms because they can see it from the freeway.
So cute, so much fun, p.s. I love the quotes around "lazy" weekend.
i love it. that sounds like so much fun. this is my first real fall with isaac actually wanting to be outside and such. we'll see how that goes, afterall i think it rains here almost as much as it rains there!
You're blog is so cute, and your family is too! =) I'm still trying to get all the ins and outs of blogging, but I'm already feeling addicted =)uh oh
oh my gosh, i was thinking of the same thing about the "kodak" brand. hahahahahahaha that is hilarious. i was like, ok at least he got the kodak disposable. then i started thinking how those generic companies are really good at copying so it will look like the real deal. i wish i could zoom in more! haha, i love it!
Post a Comment