Wow! That is a great picture! Everyone is looking at the camera AND smiling! How did you do that???
Great picture! You guys look awesome. Your kids are so cute.
Super cute picture, guys.
How adorable are you guys?!
Yes, I am thinking the same thing. Did you photoshop yourselves in looking all perfect like that? Amazing! Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Wendy. (can you email me your home address?)
Darling picture Wendy. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. I just want to let you know that you are so awesome. I loved hangin' with you. Miss ya.
love the family picture! k i sent you that paper! it should be there in a couple days. sorry i didn't send it sooner i was out of town and when i got back we were pretty snowed in! sounds like you guys are as well!
I love seeing/keeping in touch with you guys through the blog! It's been SOOOO long since we've been all together! LOVE that picture! Too cute!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Wow! That is a great picture! Everyone is looking at the camera AND smiling! How did you do that???
Great picture! You guys look awesome. Your kids are so cute.
Super cute picture, guys.
How adorable are you guys?!
Yes, I am thinking the same thing. Did you photoshop yourselves in looking all perfect like that? Amazing! Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Wendy. (can you email me your home address?)
Darling picture Wendy. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. I just want to let you know that you are so awesome. I loved hangin' with you. Miss ya.
love the family picture! k i sent you that paper! it should be there in a couple days. sorry i didn't send it sooner i was out of town and when i got back we were pretty snowed in! sounds like you guys are as well!
I love seeing/keeping in touch with you guys through the blog! It's been SOOOO long since we've been all together! LOVE that picture! Too cute!
Post a Comment