



Well yesterday Sadie turned 3!!! Hooray!! It was such a fun day. I asked her what she would like to do for her birthday and she said "Go eat nuggets" so to McDonalds we went. We stayed extra long at a play place we hadn't been to before (thank you Tami for the "treehouse" recommendation) :) Later that evening Sadie opened gifts, and went out and rode her new trike. We had cake and then Sadie even went to the bathroom like a big girl (today is potty training day)but I've been prepping her all weekend.
I have to say though it added to the greatness of the day for me because one of my favorite shows Heroes started again last night....and there were 2 new intense episodes. It was way too good. So unfortunately my summer evenings of being productive, cleaning the house, doing laundry, reading books, and working out (i hope to continue- I did last night) is OVER. I love fall tv shows...is that wrong?!! :)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Sadie! I feel like such a tool because I didn't realize this yesterday at aerobics. Did you mention it and then I didn't even say anything? For some reason I thought it wasn't until a week or two. Well, glad you guys had a fun day.
McDonalds for a 3 year old birthday is just about perfect! I love Heroes, too! But I haven't finished watching last nights episodes yet! I'm planning to do so later tonight while folding laundry. Fun fun!
Happy Birthday Sadie!!! 3...wow! She looks adorable Wendy. Congratulations!
Happy Birthday Sadie! She looks adorable with the princess head thing on. What did you do for your kids on their first b-day? Kira's b-day is a couple months, and I have heard of everything from big parties to very little, so I was just wondering what you think?
Post a Comment