
Here is a conversation I had with the kids on the way to the gym this morning
Sadie: Mom don't treadmill at the gym you can treadmill at home. That will waste our time.
Kyle: Yeah but you might want to try it because their treadmills might be pretty sweet like the one you saw in Costco.
Me: Well they are a little nicer than mine, but they don't make me exercise any different than mine does at home. I won't treadmill here I'll wait and do it at home.
Kyle: What exercise machine is the best and hardest?
Me: I'm not sure ... good question
Kyle: You might want to figure that out so you can lose more weight.
Me: True. I think it's different for each person.
Kyle: How much weight have you lost?
Me: 16 lbs. (i could have said 100 ... he has no concept) :)
Kyle:well you should probably treadmill 2 times a day. It will go faster for you.
Good thing I have such a good fitness coach. Who need a personal trainer when you have a 6 year old?!
No comments:
Post a Comment