




I guess I should post some soccer pics now that the season is FINALLY over :) besides Kyle earned this post with his tooth :)
So can I just say soccer was the bane of my existance! Kyle's coach wanted to do 2 time a week practices...not at an elementary school like everyone else but he moved it to the high school. The field was like a swamp, it was too far away to sit in the car and let the kids watch a movie, and there was nothing for the kids to do- except run the track. I had to bang on the school doors a few times for a bathroom rescue from the janitor (all the elem. schools have port a potties for this reason). Kyle did enjoy it though, for the most part. He is an inside guy. Always has been. So sometimes he just didn't want to go just because it's being outside. He played defender lots which he did well at!
Now on to baseball!!!
1 comment:
How cute! Way to go Kyle! How is the tooth situation, by the way?
Post a Comment