So I've let my creative juices flow (now I'm all out. I don't have many of those juices :) ) and redid my office. Ok well it's really the landing at the top of the stairs but it works. In the before picture it isn't really before because technically before I didn't have a bookcase and my desk was there. Then I got a printer (it had to finally happen) and that started my makeover. I wanted something a little girly, (hence the pink) and classy- we have lots of black in the house so i thought that would tie the white furniture in well. So here's the before:


and here's the after:



7 comments:
It looks so good, I love it!
It looks really good! I love the pink/black/white. :D
A chair pad sounds great. It looks really good! How did you attach the fabric to the magazine files? Are they the kind that are plastic with holes, or cardboard? I'm surprised Ben didn't protest--I thought he hates anything hand-made in the house. ;) It looks great. I especially like the magnets.
Super cute! We have been living as students for so long I'm kind of afraid for when we have a house and space I need to actually decorate. I'm not sure if I can do it. Maybe I'll have to hire you!
Wendy...I love you office space! I think you did such an amazing job decorating it.
It looks great, Wendy! I can't get myself motivated to simply paint this place. It sooo badly needs a new paint job. I think you're inner decorator is awesome!
I love the pink and black! And I think a chair pad would be so cute and tie it all together. You always inspire me with all your great decorating!
Post a Comment