Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Zach's car caddy







So Ben has been out of town since friday and for some weird reason lately I've been finding fulfillment in crafty things. That will end real quick the next time I try to sew and I break a needle like 5 times for no reason at all and my project gets stuck in the machine. this is why i don't sew. But i do have an apron i'm hoping to start tonight.


anyway Zach LOVES his cars. When we're out he'll use the top of my diaper bag as a street cause it has a zipper down the middle as if it's a road. He always has an armful of cars, or a backpack or bucket. I saw this tutorial here and thought he'd LOVE This. Thankfully it was pretty painfree and I think it turned out pretty cute! I'm impressed with myself :)

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I have see this before and thought about making one for the boys. Was it easy, how long did it take??

Mel said...

It turned out so cute- I love it!

TamBaum said...

I too am impressed!

Stephanie said...

I can't believe how fast you made this! I'm totally impressed!

slideshow