

Well for some reason I felt the need to take on another sewing project last night. So I put together this apron it's reversible- I bought the pattern on an etsy shop my friend recommended. I think it turned out pretty well. I think I"m done sewing for awhile :) And yes I'm still in my night gown in the picture ...that's not the point you're supposed to be looking at the apron :)
9 comments:
I like them! They look really good. Mom just showed them to me. I'm at work with her today.
Oh my goodness! I can't believe you made the car caddy and TWO of these! You're super fast! Like a superstar! ;o) Love the fabric combos. They both turned out GREAT!
Wow...that is super cute!! I am very impressed:)
CUTE!!! :)
Really cute! I've seen this style of apron around and have wanted one, but didn't consider making my own ( I HATE sewing). There is even a small shop here in the mall called "Flirty Aprons" that sells them. Was it hard? Maybe if I ever get up the courage I'll try to tackle that beast. :)
Wendy....your apron is so cute!
What a sewing queen you've been this week. Those turned out so well. When will you be opening up your etsy shop? :) And where'd you get that cute nightgown?
Super cute- both the apron and the car thing for Zach! I was pretty happy with my pillowcase project a couple weeks ago, but that just doesn't compare :)
You go girl! I'm seriously impressed with your sewing skills. I got a sewing machine for Xmas and I'm trying to come up with projects to make. And I love reading your blog.
Post a Comment